What is responsible fashion? When you. . .
- Procure manufactured materials that are biodegradable or recycled
- Up-cycle discarded, found, recycled, and textile waste materials
- Use zero waste practice of pattern engineering and cutting
- Use natural dye and earth friendly finishing processes
- Support fair-trade practices and economically empowered local communities
- Revive historical artisan traditions
- Design with longevity – timeless, enduring styles
20 EDGE Designers
Click on an image, type the designer’s name in the search tab at the top to read about the designer.