E D G E [Emerging Designers Get Exposed], a fashion intelligence magazine and global platform advancing the field of fashion in artistry, cultural significance, and sustainability. Its primary focus exposes and elevates emerging designers while fostering a network of industry professionals, the academic community, and the arts. The E D G E network connects through exposure, exhibition, editorial, and education – The 4 E’s.
Founded by Rhonda P. Hill, E D G E is part of a movement to ‘reverse today’s fashion trend of too much, too often, too much of the same, that lacks quality and innovation‘.
Since its inception, 2014, E D G E has built a network and database of international industry professionals along with a vibrant EDGExpo.com website. The E D G E brand exposure has an engaging social media audience on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, leveraging the right connections with key players in the industry. EDGExpo.com and its social media platforms have published over 250 content rich editorials resulting in a high viewer site statistics. Seventy-one percent of viewers are non United States viewers. With a combined leverage of the E D G E network, the weekly viewer reach is in the multi-thousands [and continues to grow]. The 4 E’s summarize E D G E’s vision and progress to date.
1. EXPOSURE – EDGExposition presents the opportunity for emerging designers to gain exposure through cultural networks, fashion/industry events, and internet media exposure. E D G E is on the scene covering these events. E D G E Radar designer and industry professional “talks” are the centerpiece of the E D G E platform.
2. EXHIBITION – E D G E champions designer exhibitions in gallery and art institutions; collaborates, sponsors, and participates in ‘the arts’ exhibitions, while combining the E D G E fashion network. E D G E is developing plans to roll out unique collaborative fashion + art events.
3. EDITORIAL – the EDGExpo.com site provides industry market information; statistics; opinions; stories and insights; links to industry business resources. The informative collective content drives those interested viewers. It serves a niche market in the need for fashion intelligence, offering suggested resources, education, exposure with a means of connection for those new to the industry. As E D G E gains popularity, artists from the creative community and fashion industry professionals are contributing to the content.
4. EDUCATION – the website EDGE-ucation category provides professional business tips for success. E D G E offers experience based best practices [to complement academic studies] and industry professionals expertise – a request from the growing EDGE network. Rhonda is sought after as a speaker, adviser, and contributor to the Fashion industry.
More About E D G E.
Become part of the EDGE network and tell us how you would like to participate.
- Contributing Team Member – writer, photographer, and industry professionals
- Feature Editorial, click here to find out about submissions
- Intern, or a Student for academic credit
Email us at email@example.com.