Mentoring one-on-one sessions. Through the EDGE-ucation program, Rhonda P. Hill, an experienced leader in the fashion industry, provides mentoring services to help you succeed. These EDGE-ucation services offer specific advice and resources through one-on-one or team mentoring sessions. Rhonda works with you as an experienced adviser in building your fashion business. “Talk to Rhonda” mentoring sessions are a resource for answers to simple questions or as in depth as strategic development and positioning of your business.
A few examples of a mentoring partnership with Rhonda P. Hill:
• portfolio and line review
• product development and sourcing guidance and direction
• brand positioning in the market
• consumer profile development [a unique sell in tool]
• how to prepare and go to the market [presenting and selling your line to the industry]
Speaking engagements – Invite Rhonda P. Hill to talk to your students, team, at an industry conference, or at workshops and seminars.
I am enjoying reading these articles! I am on a committee in Nashville to help TSU [Tennessee State University] fashion department redesign their curriculum and studies to better prepare the students for business and creative careers. This is definitely an article I am sending to the committee.
– Lakeithea Nicole, Fashion Business & Communications Consultant & Founder of 1608 Creatives
E D G E as featured in the press:
les assorties’, Athens Greece based fashion news/media magazine, click les assorties’.
If you are interested in any of the EDGE services, email your needs and time-frame to EDGExpo@gmail.com.