Report Linker Analysis
- The global apparel retail market is expected to reach almost $1.3 trillion in 2014, according to MarketLine, representing more than 13% expansion in five years.
- The leading segment of the market is womenswear at over 51%.
- The Americas represent a near 36% share of the market.
- Though hit by the economic recession, the apparel retail market is still recording growth.
- Product differentiation keeps competition levels up for consumers.
- Online clothing stores are relatively new to the global apparel industry. Consumers are increasingly inclined to make purchases over the internet to save time and energy.